Executive - Talent Acquisition at JioSaavn
Views:634 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
JioSaavn - Brand Manager (7-10 yrs)
- We are looking for a brand manager with extensive experience developing strategic, highly. creative and effective multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- You will report to the Head of Marketing and partner with senior leadership across the business. - This is a high profile role and with opportunity for significant growth.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead 360-integrated global and regional marketing plans that are based on consumer insights and in line with company goals.
- Conceptualise big ideas and inspire others to deliver best in class ideas, obtaining buy-in effectively and efficiently to implement ideas at scale.
- Define clear objectives, identify audience targets and set positioning and engagement strategies across our free, subscription and partnership brand campaigns.
- Gather, analyze and apply relevant listener insights and data to help define effective and innovative strategic marketing approaches.
- Create and own goals and performance metrics for key channels and campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Work alongside channel leads for social, digital, PR and internal owned channels.
- Provide creative direction in collaboration with creative and design teams to ensure all components are on brand and aligns with campaign and brand strategy.
- Manage key agency relationships to ensure they are delivering on agreed brand goals.
- Collaborate effectively with marketing leads for content, product, subscription to drive consistent brand messaging across all verticals
- Drive partnership marketing on our platforms as well as work marketing counterparts at partner companies to cross promote our brand in creative ways.
The ideal candidate is someone with:
- 7-10 year's experience in brand development and management. Brownie points if you spent some of those years in consumer tech.
- Leadership experience with at least 3 years of developing and managing teams.
- Creative thinker with an analytical, data-driven approach to executing on ideas.
- Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional creative and strategic planning processes, delivering end to end execution.
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders. Agency relationship management experience is a must.
- A - roll-up-your-sleeves- attitude and an entrepreneurial, get things done mindset.
- Has a sharp understanding of social media and building social first brands. Curiosity for regional nuance is important.
- Fluency in English and Hindi is a must. Knowledge of other regional languages is a bonus.
- Empathy is crucial. You need to be able to put yourselves in the shoes of the listener and internal stakeholders.
- A people person. You will need to work with colleagues across India and the US.
- Must be passionate about music and pop culture (and Indian Matchmaking counts, this is a no judgement zone)