Jindal Steels - Manager - Investor Relations - CA (3-12 yrs)
Job Details :
The Investor Relations Associate's main duty is to assist the business in carrying out its investor relations program by enhancing shareholder value by effectively communicating JSP's strategy, financial results, and operational details to the financial community, including investors and sell side research analysts.
By examining financial research and data and evaluating JSP against competitors, the associate will also help our management team to gain a better understanding of JSP's positioning and upcoming trends.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide on-going information to executive/management team regarding equity research analyst positions and summaries, stock price movements, and periodic ownership analysis.
- Collaborate with Finance, Communication, Marketing and Strategy teams in preparing the companys messaging for the financial community including earnings calls, investor presentations at conferences, non-deal roadshows, etc.
- Supports the Quarterly earnings results process, schedule, and the content of strategic news releases including press releases.
- Develop and maintain robust understanding of business drivers and metrics; identify/track key themes and topics for investor discussion to appraise the senior management on emerging trends.
- Competitive and strategic analysis on JSP, its peers, and the industry as well as buy/sell-side trends to help keep management aware of the markets and investor views on the company.
- Strong understanding of finance, excel modelling skills are a must.
- 2-6 years of relevant experience with any reasonably sized company in IR/strategy role.
- Ability to interpret information and financial concepts for the investment community and management and apply them in business analysis situations.
- Experience with financial research tools such as Bloomberg is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to work under tight deadlines, manage flow of information from various departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary: As per Market Standards