Senior Manager HR at Jindal Aluminium Ltd
Views:1618 Applications:438 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Jindal Aluminium - Manager - Organization Development (8-12 yrs)
- To work on key Org development Initiatives & Talent Management activities.
- Design, Implementation, Rollout & Tracking of OD activities covering the end-to-end life cycle of human resources, work with CHRO and assist him/her in executing the OD activities.
- Review, benchmark and enhancement of Talent management policies, systems and processes.
- Drive the Performance Management exercise and conduct relevant timely activities - goal setting for new joiners, first time appraisee sessions, reviewing of goals, adherences etc.,
- Defining KPIs, alignment with broader business targets, role & competency framework
- Work with stakeholders & Business on other CoE initiatives as needed.
- Designing job descriptions, technical, functional and behavioral skills - creation, collaboration, consolidation and implementation for roles across organization.
- MIS, Data Collection, Analysis of Data and Preparation of Reports
- Designing Policy Based Configurations for HRMS Implementation, Process Mapping, Integration in HRMS
- Support in API integration of Data movements from ERP to HRMS, streamlining the HRMS platform
- Conduct Training Sessions to employees on usage of HRMS platform, driving adherences etc.
- Performance Mgmt. Support - Driving PMS, Data Collection of MIS, org. wide activities
- HRBP Support to Business Stakeholders. Work with local HRBP to identify business performance improvement opportunities through continuous dialogue with department heads and recommending/implementing OD solutions to address those needs.
- Follow Ups with Branch HR's, governances on HR activities, implementation of OD activities, follow up and adherences.
- Act as PMO (project mgmt office) in Driving HR initiatives for all locations
- Coordinate and Implement Employee Engagement activities for locations
- Policy updates and edits, scheduling/coordinating for policy review meetings etc.,
- Scheduling Policy sessions for HR, Designing PPT, Organizing Sessions and conducting Policy Refresher Sessions.
- Organizing PPO (5 Pillars Program), consolidation of data, scheduling reviews, MoM Draft etc. Driving the 5 pillars agenda for organization across locations.
- Organizing leaders connect programs and HR connect programs for employees and business stakeholders.
- Connect with Internal HR team, collaborate and execute the HR activities as directed by CHRO.
- Ability to prepare and collate data for HRIS, Survey Designs, rollout, driving adherences, collection of data and designing solutions based on survey inputs.
- Must have understanding of designing action plans based on survey results, focused group learning developments, webinars and conducting workshops etc.,
- Driving employee connect programs, one-on-one compliances across functions.
- Consolidating R&R nominations on a monthly basis, validating from a policy perspective, organizing R&R programs.
- Organizing Hi-Pot Connect Programs with Leaders
- Support in Conducting Research, Industry Benchmark, gather data relevant to the industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.