AM - Talent Acquisition at Jetsynthesys Pvt Ltd
Views:360 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
JetSynthesys - AVP/VP - Investment Management - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-18 yrs)
- Jetsynthesys is a digital entertainment and gaming company that offers a range of products and services. Working with Jetsynthesys can have several benefits, including:
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology: Jetsynthesys is known for using the latest technology to create innovative digital products and services. As an employee, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and develop your skills in this area.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment: Jetsynthesys has a collaborative and supportive work culture where employees are encouraged to share ideas and work together to achieve common goals. This can create a positive and motivating work environment for employees.
- Opportunity for growth and development: Jetsynthesys values employee growth and development and offers opportunities for employees to learn and develop new skills. This can include training programs, mentoring, and career development opportunities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits: Jetsynthesys offers competitive compensation and benefits packages to its employees. This can include health insurance, retirement plans, and other employee benefits.
- Work-life balance: Jetsynthesys understands the importance of work-life balance and offers flexible working arrangements to its employees. This can help employees balance their work and personal lives, which can lead to increased job satisfaction and productivity.
- Overall, working with Jetsynthesys as an employee can provide you with a range of benefits that can help you grow your career and achieve your professional goals.
- Market mapping to Identify potential M&A and investments targets
- Networking with companies, intermediaries and associations to facilitate for the above
- Reaching out to and helping in negotiations with potential targets
- Paperwork related to deal closure an onboarding
- Monitoring investments on an ongoing basis
- Helping portfolio companies seek out investments/partners
- CA/ MBA Finance from Tier 1 institutes.
- Min. 10 years exp in a relevant role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.