HR Executive at Jellyfish Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:608 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Jellyfish Technologies - Head - Marketing (5-16 yrs)
Job Description - Head Of Marketing
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Head to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision.
Your duties will include managing all marketing operations, assessing and improving existing initiatives, and devising new strategies to increase revenue.
Marketing Head- Roles & Responsibilities :
- Oversee a company's overall advertising and sales strategy
- Partner with the CEO & COO on all marketing and strategic issues as they arise; provide strategic recommendations based on marketing analysis and projections, cost identification and allocation, and revenue/expense analysis.
- Participate in the ongoing strategic planning process as an integral member of the senior management team
- Drive revenue by increasing sales through marketing activities
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR, and other marketing efforts across channels
- Contributing to new business development initiatives.
- Plan the annual and quarterly marketing budget of the company and ensure optimal usage of the budget
- Leading the sales & marketing research department to conduct regular research on key metrics and find insights to increase clients outreach
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as a Marketing Head or similar role
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion, etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Strong experience in developing and implementing digital and non-digital marketing strategies
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.