Head TA & Strategic Initiatives at Jekson Vision Pvt Ltd
Views:979 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:256
Jekson Vision - Head - Human Resource - Software Business Unit (10-20 yrs)
Head - Human Resource - Software Business Unit
POSITION DETAILS :
JOB SPECIFICATION :
Position : Business Unit HR
Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Reporting to : Managing Director
Team Size : One or Two member team
Span of Control : Software and Development Business unit
JOB OBJECTIVE & SUMMARY :
- Managing end to end employee life cycle for the Business Unit.
- Should be a go to professional for resolving complex employee grievances by conducting thorough objective investigations.
- Managing all queries related to compensation & Benefits, payroll, Compliance, PF, gratuity, ESIC and queries on HR policies.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Managing Divisions Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Admin, Facility, Interviewing, Solution providing, Team Building and Management
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Driving organization wide end to end performance management cycle comprising career planning, appraisal workshops, appraisals & review, stratification of employees for BU.
- Identification & reviewing of high potentials with business leads to drive their IDP, administer PIP for lower strata performers.
- Driving the Annual Increments & Incentive Exercise at BU level and designing salary parity framework for recruitment team for correct benchmarking.
- Guidance provide to business leads for appropriate increment payout as per the guidelines for the team
- Conduct reviews post performance appraisals to identify and retain high potential talent.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Employee Connect - Responsible for building & driving employee focus groups for the pulse check and employee satisfaction on the ground. Supporting business with key insights developed through the inputs received during the manager connects, skip meetings, 1 on 1s.
- Leading fun@work initiatives to help build inclusiveness at workplace and drive enthusiasm and motivation.
- Drive monthly engagement activities, organization outings, motivational games and team building activities.
- Exit Process- Provide support for employee resignation & terminations by completing exit interview/RAG Analysis (Early warning signals) and ensuring employees exits are smooth and reporting for employee departures.
- Meeting HR and Business goals for the division. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Excellent execution, verbal and written communication interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Effective organizational skills, attention to detail and resolving issues within TAT
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the Resource Optimization, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience :
- MBA in HR with Minimum of 10 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Hands on knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.