Senior Manager- HR at WILP
Views:291 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Jeen Foundation - Director - Marketing & Admission (10-12 yrs)
Usha Martin University is subsidiary of Jeen Foundation and urgently looking for Director - Marketing & Admission.
Key Roles and Responsibilities -
- Manage, Create and Own the entire operational process
- Ensure we meet the enrolment requirement of students year on year and develop a strategic enrolment management and supervision of the admissions processing.
- Develop, manage and implement a strategic outreach plan/communication admission plan by leveraging various social media platforms and create a digitally seamless process.
- Create a roadmap and implement strategies to position the brand among students, parents, SPOs, corporate, and other stakeholders in the ecosystem.
- Devise engaging plan of action to involve alumni to contribute towards the growth.
- Develop, lead, and manage the placement process and create a strategic placement plan of action.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for key initiatives.
- Ensure that the academic programs, digital priorities, and key compliances are in alignment with the goals and objectives and operating smoothly.
- Socialize and push for adoption of digital and technological efforts undertaken by the Digital team among all employees.
Educational Qualifications and Experience Required -
- The candidate should possess a minimum qualification of a Masters degree in Management studies, Business Administration from a premier Institute/University.
- The candidate should have at least 10 years of total work experience and spent 6+ years in a leadership and management role leading strategy, people and teams with operational excellence.
- The candidate should have been responsible for a scale-up in business operations within his/her organization Ideal Characteristics and Skill Sets Required.
- Demonstrated success in building a culture of excellence and sustainable impact within the institution.
- Demonstrated success in innovating solutions to drive productivity.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, and adaptable approach to building organizations.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Excellent coalition building skills with an ability to work effectively with a variety of Indian and international stakeholders.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and people skills to be able to manage teams within the team - Outstanding presentation skills.