Director - HR & Client Services at Jean Martin Inc
Views:1595 Applications:465 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Jean Martin - Junior Associate - Research (1-3 yrs)
We are looking out for a Junior Research Associate to join our expanding Financial Research team. The role will have exposure to a broad spectrum of work across public and private equity investment process. At Jean Martin, you will have a unique opportunity to work on qualitative and quantitative research using new age data science tools that forms the DNA of our company. You would be working in a dynamic and fast paced work environment, catering to the research needs of asset management companies like hedge funds, venture capitalists etc. You should possess strong analytical and communication skills, strong work ethics, be self-driven and work fairly independently.
- Conduct industry and company research to identify key trends and investment opportunities
- Write qualitative research reports on company and industry sections, competitive landscape, and maintenance notes in a timely manner
- Prepare robust financial and valuation models for public and private equity investments including sensitivity analysis, stress testing, and special situation modelling (merger models, LBO etc.)
- Perform a range of tasks including but not limited to preparing deal pitch-books, preparing stock-screening based on quantitative and qualitative metrics, credit analysis, ad hoc industry studies, risk analysis, ESG analysis etc
- Perform quantitative data analysis including data mining, predictive modelling, etc.
- MBA from reputed institution /CA/CFA with 1 - 2 years of experience in buy/sell side research or private equity or investment banking or corporate finance side
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Should be a proactive and quick learner, detail oriented and drive to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Work experience on market database like Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters etc
- Experience in quantitative research and data analytics is preferable