Assistant Manager at JDA Software
Views:1300 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JDA Software - Technical Architect - Supply Chain Planning & Optimization (7-10 yrs)
Candidates who are available for interview on 17th May 2019 only apply.
Job Description :
- Conducts technical analysis sessions with clients and/or the project team to understand the functional and technical needs of the client and develops technical solutions to meet those needs.
- Provides a variety of technical support to the project team; including a quality assurance/design review, environment setup, software installation, configuration, operations consulting, troubleshooting, system testing, programming, etc.
- Mentors project team members to ensure successful delivery of solutions and provides best practice expertise.
- Conducts benchmarking and sizing exercises.
- Takes ownership of integration architecture for a large- sized project to solve the customer's business problem and generate maximum value for customers.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects within an industry, and/or may work on multiple applications.
- Provides direction to the team on the design and development of the integration workflows that accompany the solution.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in- depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Functions independently and provides leadership and guidance to the team.
- Escalates issues that may negatively impact project timeline.
- Ensures the security and integrity of corporate assets and intellectual property.
Required Skills :
- 7-10 years of total experience including 3-4 year hands-on experience in developing and supporting solutions on MuleSoft ESB, SOA, Mulesoft, Mule API, Mule BPM, JAVA, J2EE, WebServices, SOAP, REST
- Mule Certified and Should be able to understand requirements from diversified systems/ clients.
- Hands-on experience on design, build, test, debug, deploy, manage APIs and integrations. Building interfaces on MuleSoft's ESB platform. Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors (File connector, Http/Https, SAP, CXF connectors).
- Hands on experience in Rest/ SOAP web services, ESB, JMS messaging concepts.
- Experience in SOAPUI, Postman, Maven, etc.
- Experience in creating RAML and API in Mule.
- JMS Messaging using Apache MQ/HornetQ or other messaging
- XML and XSD Skills - Parsing, Validation and Generation (any XML API).
- Strong experience on APIs Design and Development (RAML, REST, SOAP).
- Good working knowledge and clear concepts of web technologies such as XML/XSLT,JSON, HTTP.
- Basic SQL/PLSql knowledge desired
- Ability to resolve complex problems with little to no guidance.
- Ability to manage customer expectations in regards to technical issues.
- Experience in managing the implementation of several various products at the same time and coordinating installation and integration of those is key.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent exp preferred.
- Extensive travel required (approximately 90%)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.