Assistant Manager at JDA Software
Views:5331 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
JDA Software - Business Consultant/Senior SCM Consultant (3-8 yrs)
Note: Candidates who are available for interview on June 28th - 2019 only apply.
Job Qualification :
- 3+ years of hands on experience, as a business consultant providing supply chain solutions for customers required.
- Specific experience working with JDA (i2) supply chain planning solutions (IO, OP, SCP, ESP, S&OP, FP) as either a customer of JDA or as a consultant implementing JDA solutions for customers preferred.
- Relevant solutions consulting and implementation experience with other leading supply chain planning solutions such as Oracle, SAP, or leading ERP may be considered.
- Strong business analysis skills, understanding and usage of statistical algorithms, SCM concepts, awareness of tactical planning on overall supply chain required
- Relevant industry certification from APICS will be a plus
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics or Operations Research preferred. A combination of Bachelor's degree and relevant industry experience may be considered in lieu of advanced degree
- Current or prior experience working in Management consulting organization or Supply Chain Center or Excellence settings preferred
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user and management. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
- Extensive Travel required (Approximately 90%).
Job Responsibility :
- Works with project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements.
- Works as a functional liaison between Project Team and key customer executives .Has knowledge of either JDA IO, OP, S&OP, FP, SCP or ESP.
- Works with all levels of JDA associates in developing functional specifications, analysis of user needs and testing.
- Participates in business process analysis or design/construction phase of the project that leads to writing functional specifications.
- Works on development of functional specifications for modifications, interfaces, reports and screens that meet the customers' business objectives and are of sound design.
- Provides advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology.
- Understands how JDA solutions (IO, OP, S&OP, FP, SCP, ESP) can be configured to better facilitate client business processes.
- Escalates issues that may have negative scheduling impact. Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times with JDA customers and internal associates.
- Ensures the security and integrity of corporate assets and intellectual property. Ensures compliance with the internal and external company policies and procedures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.