Group Corporate HR at JBM Group
Views:2221 Applications:576 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JBM Group - Finance & Business Planning Role (10-20 yrs)
Role : Finance and Business Planning
Job purpose : To conduct business planning through financial tools for Green Energy, ESS, E-Mobility and allied business segments, track business performance and recommend improvements.
Department / Function : Finance and Business Planning
Reporting : Functional - Vice Chairman
Location : Group Corporate Office
Role Accountabilities :
Investment Banking :
1. Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
2. Perform various valuation methods comparable companies, precedents, and DCF.
3. Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
4. Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of projects, including investment memoranda, management presentations, and pitch books.
5. Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
6. Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
7. Create presentations for project portfolios.
1. Work on corporate strategic projects and initiatives across all business segments.
2. Provide FP&A support to the ESS/E-Mobility business team related to productivity, demand planning, reporting, and metrics in a timely manner.
3. Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions.
4. Dive deeply into financial data and provide key insights.
5. Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
6. Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
7. Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
8. Serve as a liaison for the new projects, managing the financial modeling.
1. Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs and funds available for investment.
2. Evaluate, recommend and assist in implementation of cash management systems to optimize efficiencies. Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the company's foreign exchange exposures in accordance with the group hedging policy.
3. Manage long term and short-term investment decision.
New Growth Areas :
1. Conduct market research and analysis for all key strategic projects across diverse business segments and geographies.
2. Provide useful insights and business implications arising out of market research and analysis.
3. Identify, recommend, review and track all potential opportunities for converting them into tangible projects.
4. Regular review mechanism for potential and live projects in terms of performance analysis with key success and concern areas.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience :
Education Qualifications : Graduate in Commerce or Engineering with CA/ CFA/MBA (Finance).
Relevant experience : 10 years of experience in finance/business planning in industry, preferably Green Energy, ESS, E-Mobility
Skills and capabilities required :
- Financial Planning and Business Modelling
- Business Acumen and Industry knowledge
- Strategic Thinking
- Good connection with financial institutions
- Detail oriented
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork and stakeholder management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.