HR Partner at JBCN International School
Views:607 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
JBCN International School - Manager - Communications (5-10 yrs)
Job Description- Communications Manager
Communications forms a very critical component in building the brand image and audience advocacy through consistent and correct messaging. As the Communications Manager the incumbent would be responsible for the development of content and brand collaterals, for both, internal and external communication of the school. The Communications Manager works independently and collaboratively with colleagues and extends support, guidance and information to all the stakeholders of the school and Head Office.
The responsibilities would include :
1. Content Creation and Communication :
- Collate and proofread the content for all the JBCN Newsletters and blogs and ensure that the content is shared as per the timelines.
- Liaison with the H.O team to share information on what is happening in the school and create story opportunities.
- Create circulars, emails, handbooks, brochures for internal and external communication.
- Assist the school team in documentation and proofreading.
- Collate all relevant information about the school for surveys, awards and conferences.
- Maintain the list of School awards and Learner achievements for each year
- Assist the H.O team in photo/video shoots for the school.
2. Digital Marketing - Social Media & Website :
- Create engaging stories/posts for Social Media pages of the school and share with digital marketing team to be posted on various platforms
- Liaison with the H.O team to ensure that the website content of the school is correct and updated regularly
3. Secondary Responsibilities :
- Assist in school events and activities as may be required
- Maintain a bank of photos/video for any collateral creation or marketing purposes.
1. A flair for oral and written communication.
2. Understanding of Social Media and effective social media marketing, content creation
3. Comfortable with technology and the use of xls, doc, ppt etc