Employee at Jay Chemicals
Views:541 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Jay Chemicals - Assistant Manager - Accounts (5-8 yrs)
Title : Assistant Manager Accounts
Reports to: Manager Accounts
1. Assisting to Account Manager in his day-to-day actives.
2. Daily Accounting Works.
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting (accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, general ledger entries, bank reconciliation, credit card expense report reconciliation, cash applications, collections, and payroll)
- Responsible for delivering timely and accurate financial processing, month end close, cash management reports.
- Responsible for cash management, including performing international wire transfers, ACH payments, and maintaining lines of credit.
- Maintain professional banking relationships. Process new customer credit references and assign credit limits and terms.
- Coordinate and direct the development and preparation of budgets, forecasts, and projections.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Coordination with tac Auditor for Finalization.
- Review payroll taxes and ensure timely payment of payroll and corporate taxes by payroll services
- Verify monthly Company Return (GST)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, bank reports, and various detailed analysis reports, including MISC-1099 for sales agents.
- All Entry in SAP System.
Academic Qualifications: M.B.A./M.Com. in Accounts/ Finance
Job Experience: Minimum 5 years in manufacturing company
Technical Qualifications: Computer Skills, SAP
Job Location: Vapi Gujarat
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Should be updated with the current Rules & Regulations of the Government Department
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.