Director at Jawa Investment (DIFC) Limited
Views:5249 Applications:424 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Jawa Investment - AVP/VP - Origination - Investment Banking (2-5 yrs)
Jawa Investment ( DIFC ) Limited is a Dubai based Financial Services Company - (the associate companies are in similar business for last 15 years, Jawa investment has recently taken license from FSA in DIFC for category-4 licence) we are providing a range of services to corporates across a wide range of industry/sectors.
- We work closely with companies across all stages of its growth cycle by advising a mix of need-based options such as Corporate Finance Advisory, Private equity Advisory, M&A, fund raising, restructuring etc. We are focused on key businesses such as Investment banking, Corporate Advisory & Stressed Asset Restructuring .
We are looking for an experienced professional at the Junior/ Middle level.
Job Title : AVP/VP -Origination- Investment Banking
Salary : 10000 AED - 12000 AED ( Monthly)
( Annual package in INR- 25lakh to 30 lakh)
Note : We have incentive structure as per company policy .
Job Description : The role will include but not limited to the following:
- Deal origination and interaction with clients, understanding their requirements;
- Liaison with clients for obtaining required financial data/information for preparation and submission of proposal with Funds/Financial Institutions;
- Structuring the proposal and preparing Information Memorandum, Financial Model, credit notes etc. for submission to Private Equity Investors/ Banks.
- Assessing, Analysing and interpreting complex financial Informations .
- Liaison, interact and follow up with Banks/ Financial Institutions/ PE Funds for approvals & negotiations the terms of sanction;
Qualifications : MBA( Finance ), CFA, CA
Experience : At least 2 years in Origination / Business Development - Investment Banking.
Key competencies : Self-motivated individual with good business understanding. Should demonstrate commitment to organisational growth;
- Should possess effective communication skills;
- A deep understanding of Corporate Credit and Project Finance with ability to structure deals is a must;
- A proactive approach to organisational issues with ability to multi-task, communicate with all level of management, develop team/s and work in a fast paced environment in a time-bound manner.