Recruiter at HUM Agetech
Views:8 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Java Project Manager - IT (7-12 yrs)
Java Project Manager
We are looking for Delhi or Dehradun-based candidates.
Notice Period : 30 Days or less than
About Profile :
- As a Project Manager, we expect the person to take End to end ownership of multiple assigned projects - initiation, discovery, development, testing, operational readiness, and transition to live, on time, within budget, and within scope.
- He/ She should own individual project governance - planning, RAID, RACI, progress monitoring, and reporting.
- The individual should support best practice project management.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Analyzing and determining project scope and technical requirements for upcoming projects
- Project management creates and reviews project plans, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors, and summarizes progress of the project.
- Project coordination with vendor teams that are outsourced.
- Coordinating with team members and vendor team to ensure projects are completed to standard
- As a Project Manager, you will be assigned to a servant-leadership position among our teams of engineers, data scientists, and product managers.
- In this role, you must be able to identify and mitigate risks and dependencies, as well as call out impediments to key deliverables to management in a proactive manner.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining lines of communication with numerous development and business operations teams.
- Manage projects and team processes to ensure timely feature delivery.
- Ensure project and product documentation is optimized and updated on a regular basis.
- Understand and evangelize the goals and objectives of the Ad Platform team