HR Specialist at Jasper Colin Research
Views:3308 Applications:909 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:780
Jasper Colin Research - Strategy Consultant - CEO's Office (2-7 yrs)
- Defining and researching new ideas and business opportunities.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives, from development through successful execution, under the guidance of senior leadership and department heads.
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Review, design, and execute improvements to organizational structure; find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them.
- Work towards product development, improving existing business services and conduct whitespace identification for new business ventures.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business - operations, government relations, product, and ops - to determine priorities of the CEO through weekly meetings and identifying opportunities to increase the leadership team and the company's effectiveness in execution.
- Working with the key stakeholders to conduct annual strategic planning for the company.
- Providing decision support through data gathering, information analyzing, and presenting considerations to relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.