Product Manager at Jarvis Technology and Strategy Consulting
Views:567 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Jarvis Technology & Strategy Consulting - Associate Program Manager - IIT/IIM/MDI/ISB/NIT/BITS (0-4 yrs)
Jarvis Technology & Strategy Consulting - Associate Program Manager (0-4 Years) - IIT/IIM/MDI/ISB/NIT/BITS
Job Description : Associate Program Manager
About Jarvis Technology & Strategy Consulting Pvt. Ltd :
- Jarvis is a Political consulting firm that helps its clients to solve most pressing political and administrative problems using technology & data. We specialize in leveraging cutting-edge technology and advanced data sciences to create scalable solutions to complex problems.
- At Jarvis, we work in the fields of Operational Excellence, Project Management, Policy Research, Campaigns & Communications and Strategy, offering a universe of solutions to our clients which includes governmental agencies, political parties and few of India's biggest and emerging unicorns.
- We're looking for Associate Program Manager Experts to join our team to help us expand on these portfolios.
About the role : Associate Program Manager
Location : Pan India
Job Brief :
- We are looking for an experienced Associate Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company's culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
- The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
- Managing cross-functional projects, planning, organizing, and executing complex projects across multiple categories and stakeholders to enable the launch of new projects and processes
- Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and break them down into smaller chunks. Prioritize what problems need to be solved now vs. later.
- Go-to-Market Planning. Create a go-to-market plan working with business stakeholders to maximize product adoption and success.
- Define category metrics and track them continuously. Identify patterns and come up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction.
- 0 to 4 years of experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position in a similar industry
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Must have native proficiency in English language
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability