HR Manager at Jarvis Technology & Strategy Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:8603 Applications:360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:282
Jarvis - Associate Program Manager - Operations - Oriya/Bengali/Marathi & Kanada (2-5 yrs)
About Jarvis Technology & Strategy Consulting Pvt Ltd: Jarvis is among the top three political strategy consulting firms in India, working closely with governments & leading political parties in strategizing & implementing large-scale initiatives and political campaigns.
Having started with a goal to introduce professional management practices to the political ecosystem, our key differentiating strengths include (1) an unparalleled focus on technology, data analytics and new age media capabilities, and (2) a clear long term vision to leverage them for last mile policy implementation.
Founding members of Jarvis have managed campaigns & govt. initiatives at both national / cabinet and state level (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Bihar, Punjab among others). They are truly a diverse group, and belong to premier universities like IITs, IIM/ISB, NYU, Yale, St. Stephen- s, St. Xavier- s, NLS, TISS etc. - have served at top corporates like McKinsey, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Deloitte among others, and - have led critical business verticals at unicorn startups like OYO Rooms, Ola Cabs, Uber, Flipkart etc.
Position: As the Associate Program Manager (Operations), you will lead on-ground teams of 30-40 people responsible for handling / ensuring smooth operations across an entire state, and interact with respective client side stakeholders. You will be responsible for end-to-end execution of all modules including ground operations, data collation, gathering on-ground intelligence, branding & communication.
- Strategize long / short term action plan for the clients, in conjunction with Jarvis senior mgmt.D
- Coordinate cross-functionally with ground team, technology, outsourced vendors and call centre
- Create project plans, milestones, timelines, resource needs etc. to streamline implementation
- Manage the administration function, refining processes and systems wherever possible
- Make reports having insights backed with on-ground data to ensure smooth running of projects
- Plan & proactively monitor project progress, and resolve issues with appropriate corrective action
- Showcase proactive stakeholder mgmt. to ensure positive long-term relationship with our clientsD
Join us if you are: Detail and process oriented. Capable of executing tasks impeccably without active guidance. Prepared to shift base/city to nail on-ground execution. Emotionally mature.
Desired Profile :
- Undergraduate / postgraduate from premier institutes like IIT / IIM / NLS / TISS / IIScR / NID
- 2+ years relevant experience in a hardcore execution focused role e.g. ground operations/sales at a big e-commerce/hospitality startup, assignments with premier fellowships like TFI etc.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and/or accounts in a large scale startup is a plus
- Should have strong Analytical Skills and intermediate level capability to use MS Excel
- Bonus points for a strong grasp on the political landscape in India
Some of the people who have excelled at this role include :
- Engineering graduate with a stellar record of managing City level operations in fast-paced industry
- Policy graduate with a stellar record of working with govt. bodies and NGOs at a grassroots level
- Sales/channel development expert demonstrating proficiency in handling a key geography / zone
Salary offered: 7-9LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.