Manager - Human Resources at Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship & Democracy
Views:2406 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Janaagraha - Senior Product Manager (7-12 yrs)
- Ability to Ability to envision and design overall architecture of the web applications. In this case City Finance and I Change My City.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features in a timely manner.
- Maintain code integrity and organization with use of best practices and tools.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting ideas into designs and further into visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Ensuring the products are delivered as per the expectations signed off with the stake holders.
- Development experience and understanding for both mobile and desktop applications.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Able to interact and handle internal and external stakeholders on requirements as well as regular updates.
- Able to communicate the requirements to the technical team well in document and clear their doubts if any.
- Able to meet the timelines for deliveries as committed to the clients.
- Able to recommend and technologies and frameworks to the technical team and lead the development process in timely manner with best quality.
- Able to put in place processes to ensure there are no lags either in time or quality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.