Manager - Human Resources at Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship & Democracy
Views:3285 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Janaagraha - Manager- Infrastructure Finance (3-8 yrs)
As a Manager- Infrastructure Finance, your role would comprise the following:
- Support in achieving large-scale reforms in municipal finances, specifically on alternative source for financing urban infrastructure.
- Project manage and execute donor and state level engagements.
- Deepen research and advocacy on tapping into alternative source for financing urban infrastructure.
- Publish white papers and articles in leading newspapers on municipal finance roadmap based on Janaagraha's work in the area.
- Support CEO in ground work and extensive preparation required to draw up Janaagraha's strategy for 2021-2023
- Support CEO in exploring new institutional forms for municipal consulting, including fund- raising and business plan.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Chartered Accountant or a Post Graduate in Business Management or Post Graduate in Finance or Economics;
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in Finance, Accounting, Management Consulting or Economics;
- Candidates from alternative academic backgrounds with outstanding academic and career accomplishments and relevant work experience would also be considered.
What we look for in a Manager - Infrastructure Finance
- Strong domain knowledge of Finance and Accounting (theory and practice, standards, best practices, systems and processes etc.)
- Ability and willingness to grasp quickly, concepts of Municipal Finance and government accounting
- Strong quantitative and analytical capabilities
- Ability to manage large projects in partnership with external stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Good communication skills- both written and verbal
- Ability to work across teams
- Willingness to extend oneself to accomplish work objectives with tight deadlines, simultaneously pursuing excellence
- Positive attitude, flexibility and ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Persuasive skills to engage with government functionaries and deliver on programme objectives.
What Janaagraha offers
At Janaagraha, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of professionals and passionate citizens who apply cutting-edge technologies and practices aimed at social change in India's cities. We offer a dynamic, driven and vibrant work environment for professionals who are passionate about investing their time, skill sets and energy to transform quality of life in India's cities. At work, you will be exposed to a unique combination of policy, practice and platforms and will have abundant opportunities to learn and apply professional skills to social challenges.
To know more about Janaagraha as an organization please visit www.janaagraha.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.