CEO at Jamā Wealth
Views:1663 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Jama Wealth - Regional Manager/National Manager/Head - Sales (10-15 yrs)
Jama Wealth helps HNIs and Ultra HNIs plan and grow their wealth with focused equity portfolios and financial plans riding on the jamawealth.com platform. Jama has been featured as one of the 10 best Wealth Management startups in India by Silicon India.
Founded in 2016, Jama has over 25,000 clients pan India. We are growing fast and are currently looking for a National Level Head of Sales, to grow the company further.
Jama Wealth is unique in 3 ways :
1. Power of machine learning and data mining technologies to identify optimal stocks & funds based on a client's unique requirements.
2. Robust Equity investment philosophy: Roots preserve wealth by selecting companies with low debt, consistent ROE/ROCE & promoter integrity; Wings identify growing companies (sales / profit / cash flows) that are resilient. Deployed portfolio has grown 32.6% since Aug-2019 vs Nifty TRI at 11.7%. This mirrors the solid performance of the model portfolio in 10 yr Back-tests.
3. Unprecedented honesty and integrity of a zero touch, zero brokerage, zero commission, no lock in, no exit load investment model. Clients benefit by an unbiased and quality investment portfolios. Our values differentiate us. https://www.jamawealth.com/Values
The company is cash flow positive, has operating profits and is growing fast. We are long term focused not only on client portfolios but also our own sustainability.
The Founders :
1. Ram Medury (CEO): PGDM - IIM Bangalore, Comp Sc grad, ex-CIO ICICI Lombard, Financial Services Leader at Infosys, ex CIO/COO of a large NBFC.
2. Manoj Trivedi: PGDM Finance Topper - IIM Bangalore, CA Rank holder, 25 years exp
Your job :
1. Build a high performing pan India Sales team covering top metros of India.
2. Run sales operations and review cadence to ensure growth of the organisation.
3. By yourself, pursue and convert Ultra / High Net-worth Individual clients. You will develop a sales pipeline of prospects and build on existing client portfolios.
4. Conduct events at affiliates, corporates that elicit responses from prospects.
5. Build and sustain a partner ecosystem.
6. Assimilate and share research and insights with all stakeholders
Your profile :
- Curiosity drives you. Attitude defines you.
- Voracious reader of books, research and articles on investments.
- Passionate about investing; you may have started in school/college/early 20s
- You are a quick learner that strives to improve continuously
- You feel comfortable in a fast-growing startup environment with changing requirements
- You are willing to go the extra mile to find the right problems to solve for customers
- You know how to structure complex requirements in tables, charts, workflows and can communicate domain complexity to clients and employees.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in commerce, management or investments.
- 10+ years in the Investment Management/Advisory domain in Leadership roles (this is a must).
What we offer :
- As part of the C-Team, you will work closely with the founders on the company strategy & driving execution
- Competitive and attractive salary, Employee stock options
- A unique opportunity to shape the Investment and Wealth space in India
- Goal oriented working style with a great amount of flexibility and freedom
- Energetic individuals who think they are the best and wish to join the once in a life time entrepreneurial opportunity of scaling up a new age wealth management company can apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.