HR at Jal Bhagirathi Foundation
Views:1013 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Jal Bhagirathi Foundation - Program Officer (0-3 yrs)
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Job Summary :
Jal Bhagirathi Foundation is one of the leading NGOs of India. We have achieved phenomenal growth in multiple sectors over the years, fuelled by our substantial expansion program for enabling community led integrated water resource management.
JBF is looking for driven individuals who has a knack for English language, is keen and devoted to work in the social sector and share the vision of the Foundation. It is an exciting job opportunity for those who intend to make a commitment of 3 years to the organisation; with tremendous potential for growth and learning, in the areas of integrated water resource management and sustainable development.
Job Description :
- Develop new communication material - e-newsletter, infographics, IEC posters etc.
- Undertake documentation process and develop case studies around key project strategies
- Support in writing donor reports and contribute to proposal writing
- Engaging in field visits to support in the monitoring and reporting of project activities
- Visit project areas for data collection and analysis
- Research and documentation of project activities
- Respond to and document queries raised by media, donors, and others in a timely and appropriate manner
- Managing the social media of the Foundation
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor/manager
- Incomplete applications will not be considered- Candidate should possess a Postgraduate degree from a reputed institute
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Candidate should possess a Postgraduate degree from a reputed institute
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience of working on reports, communication and other related documentation
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office, creating material for social media, photo and video editing
- Be an organized, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual
- Ability to work under tight timelines and manage multiple tasks within deadlines.
- Willing to work in poverty ridden areas of Jaipur and nearby districts
We are looking for candidates who can join immediately.
Remuneration is not a constraint for the right candidate and shall be commensurate with his/her potential, qualification, experience and job retention ability. We provide enormous opportunities for individual career growth.
Organizational Profile :
Jal Bhagirathi Foundation works towards strengthening the capacity of desert communities, to manage their scarce water and natural resources, through traditional best practice approaches. By encouraging active participation from the community, JBF acts as a catalyst and for the construction and restoration of traditional water harvesting structures in the Marwar region of Rajasthan. JBF aims to empower village level institutions to adopt a pragmatic approach towards development and restoration of common property resources - benefits of which will accrue to entire village communities.
All programs, activities and strategies of the Foundation aim to achieve one ultimate goal: involving, empowering and making the village community self-reliant. JBF has also initiated action-oriented advocacy campaigns to further the cause of a clear water sector policy.
Applications to comprise of the following:
2. Cover letter
3. Writing samples
4. Current and Expected salary
Incomplete applications will not be considered