ixigo.com - Manager - Social Media & Brand Marketing (3-5 yrs)
Who we are
Launched in 2007 in Gurgaon, India by Aloke Bajpai and Rajnish Kumar, ixigo is India's leading travel search marketplace, connecting over 80 million travellers with content & deals from over 25,000 online & offline travel & hospitality businesses. ixigo aggregates and compares real-time travel information, prices & availability for flights, trains, buses, cabs, hotels, packages & destinations.
ixigo's mission is to simplify the lives of travellers by building apps that make their travel search and planning hassle-free and it has won several awards in its journey, including the TiE-Lumis Entrepreneurial Excellence Award and the NASSCOM Top-10 Emerge Award. ixigo's investors include Sequoia Capital India, Fosun Kinzon Capital, SAIF Partners, MakeMyTrip & Micromax.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a dynamic self-starter with extensive experience in Social Media Management, Content Strategy and Brand Community Building. This person would be responsible for creating our social media strategy across platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Linkedin with inputs from both internal and external stakeholders. They will also be instrumental in all our Brand campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Defining the brand voice across social channels and creating share worthy content
- Managing social media campaigns and day to day activities across all social media platforms
- Ideation and management of ongoing brand campaigns
- Planning and implementing social media marketing strategy, taking ownership of the project and delivering within timelines
- Engaging in customer conversations on social media platforms and moderate user generated content
- Using contests, games and other interactive mediums for audience engagement
- Creating and maintaining an exhaustive social media & brand marketing calendar
- Ideation, conceptualisation and development of concepts in coordination with the creative and content team
- Working on product marketing campaigns and consistently engaging with influencers. He/ she will be responsible to amplify major product release/innovations across social handles.
Skills & Qualifications
- Full Time Graduate/Post Graduate in English, Journalism, Mass communication, PR/Advertising.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing social media, content writing, brand management, editing, etc.
- Strong creative writing skills with impeccable command over grammar.
- High energy and drive to work in a start-up environment
- Excellent team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work within a marketing team, and other departments.
- Savvy with social media trends including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Knowledge of social media management tools such as Hootsuite will be a plus.
Compensation: Competitive, will not be a constraint for the right candidate
Culture: ixigems enjoy a fun and rewarding work atmosphere. We do not believe in hierarchies, and we encourage communication and constructive collaboration. We believe in the personal growth of individuals, creative approaches to solve real-world problems, and questioning the status quo!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.