ixigo - Vice President - Products (11-14 yrs)
As a VP - Products at ixigo, you will own the product vision and define the product roadmap. You will be working closely with tech, design, content, business team and product managers to build and launch the product, engage users, retain users, delight users & win market share!
- Evolve a short-term and long-term vision & roadmap for the product based on requirements gathered across consumer needs, market research, industry trends, partner/ advertiser feedback, management team thinking and business strategy
- Lead, manage & coordinate with concerned teams towards product related targets & milestones
- Take key product decisions, including those that impact design, usability, features, content and revenue in consultation with the leaders.
- Work closely with CTO on prioritization of tasks & projects for every monthly build
- Organize internal & external discussions, product brainstorms & focus groups to identify & maintain a list of new ideas for product evolution
- Stay at the bleeding edge of information in terms of technology, internet, mobile, social media, online travel, online marketing & consumer analytics
- Crunch analytics & log data regularly to identify consumer insights / market insights, find improvements for consumer engagement & conversion rates. Constantly measure marketing RoI across channels and users
- Help the quality team in building & refining test-cases for UAT with the right tools
- Challenge and engage the product technology & business teams to keep them aligned towards achieving product targets in a timely manner.
- Social Applications / Mobile Applications product management experience is mandatory
- Should create prototypes and flow-charts/user flow diagrams using tools like Balsamiq and InVision
- Experience of Analytical/MIS Tools (Google Analytics etc.)
- Understanding of "Web 2.0" product psyche - ability to tell a good design from a bad one
- Experience of building great mobile products
- Eye for detail along with high benchmarks for quality
- Great people skills!
- Engineering background preferred but not necessary
- Understanding of online travel businesses, travel content & communities
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals