Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:1843 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
ITM Land IT Business Analyst - Level 2 - Logistics Domain (4-8 yrs)
- Supports the IT Project Manager in managing the business IT interface
- Assessment of conformity and restrictions with regards to strategy, architecture (landscape), usability guidelines / style guides, interfaces, performance and continuity of business processes
- Preliminary identification and consolidation of comprehensive demands regarding dependencies, synergies and redundancies.
- Recording (functional and nonfunctional), specification, evaluation, validation and classification of requirements (e.g. business requirements, stakeholder requirements, transition requirements)
- Transforming requirements into specifications as the input for the software development or configuration
- Management of preliminary studies cross business unit (BU) and in specific BU projects
- Support the business in profitability calculations (business cases)
- Own and drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Liaise with onshore/offshore team and stakeholder for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
- Establish, maintain and execute IT Land Transport solution reflecting Land Transport APAC business needs as well as global and regional IT strategy
- Experience in Logistics Domain is highly preferable
- Outstanding interpersonal, consultancy and conflict management
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Strong communication and fluent English in reading / writing / speaking
- Broad IT system and technology knowledge
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent leadership and managerial skills
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience with Transport Management Solution (TMS) such as BluJay Transportation Management Solution, Oracle Transport Management (OTM) Solution.
- At least 3 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the various modules (order management, planning, execution and finance)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a logistics service provider company or consulting firm.
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be independent and self-driven.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering or related field.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.