Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:1162 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
ITM Land IT Business Analyst - Level 2 - Logistics Domain (4-8 yrs)
- Supports the IT Project Manager in managing the business IT interface
- Assessment of conformity and restrictions with regards to strategy, architecture (landscape), usability guidelines / style guides, interfaces, performance and continuity of business processes
- Preliminary identification and consolidation of comprehensive demands regarding dependencies, synergies and redundancies.
- Recording (functional and nonfunctional), specification, evaluation, validation and classification of requirements (e.g. business requirements, stakeholder requirements, transition requirements)
- Transforming requirements into specifications as the input for the software development or configuration
- Management of preliminary studies cross business unit (BU) and in specific BU projects
- Support the business in profitability calculations (business cases)
- Own and drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Liaise with onshore/offshore team and stakeholder for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
- Establish, maintain and execute IT Land Transport solution reflecting Land Transport APAC business needs as well as global and regional IT strategy
- Experience in Logistics Domain is highly preferable
- Outstanding interpersonal, consultancy and conflict management
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Strong communication and fluent English in reading / writing / speaking
- Broad IT system and technology knowledge
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent leadership and managerial skills
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience with Transport Management Solution (TMS) such as BluJay Transportation Management Solution, Oracle Transport Management (OTM) Solution.
- At least 3 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the various modules (order management, planning, execution and finance)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a logistics service provider company or consulting firm.
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be independent and self-driven.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering or related field.