Senior Associate - HR at ITILITE Technologies
Views:952 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
ITILITE - Senior Manager - Customer Success (5-10 yrs)
ITILITE is looking for a Customer Success Manager to be a part of our mission to use technology and data to bring corporate travel to the 21st century.
- Be a thought leader for the company and the customer success function
- Work with a cross-functional team (spanning Sales, Product, Engineering, and Finance) and be responsible for nurturing existing customers.
- Build systems / processes to track user activity (especially adoption of our product), diagnose potential problem areas, and coordinate with other teams to resolve these issues Execute content / feedback campaigns to engage users, and increase their activity on the platform
- Schedule & conduct regular reviews with customer's key stakeholders to demonstrate value & successfully renew accounts.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward
- Promote the value of the product and cross sell and up-sell services and products of ITILITE and promoting value through customer experience
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback via Intercom and Survicate.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers' requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers' levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts The candidate will have high exposure to Founders (both of them IIT/IIM/McKinsey). Join the team to be a central part of an exhilarating scale up phase.