Senior Associate - HR at ITILITE Technologies
Views:1126 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
ITILITE - On-boarding Manager (2-4 yrs)
About Us: (https://itilite.com)
ITILITE is a SaaS company that offers an end-to-end travel management platform to businesses. Over 200 companies including multi-sector conglomerates and tech-forward companies in India, USA and South East Asia including Jockey, RPG Group, Toshiba JSW, Ola, Swiggy and Capillary Technologies use ITILITE's platform to move their employees with superior experience, better processes and higher savings.
Founded in 2017, ITILITE aims to use technology to bring convenience, efficiency, and innovation to corporate travel. We offer integrated travel, expense, and rewards management platform to corporates, which makes their employee's life simpler, and makes the process more efficient.
ITILITE has been declared as the #1 Travel & Management company in Asia, and in the top 10 in the world by G2, the leading Global Enterprise tech review platform. ITILITE was declared a winner in the Enterprise Product category at NASSCOM's Emerge 50 Awards for 2020, as well as the winner of the 13th TiE Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards.
To know more about what ITILITE does look at - https://youtu.be/_aqLVaOYCkQ
Role: On-boarding Manager
Itiltie is looking for an Implementation/On-boarding Specialist who will work with the sales team to build solutions for prospective customers, and then own the implementation & on-boarding of new clients along with coordinating with internal teams such as Product and Operations.The role is super critical for us as it directly impacts the revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Understand customers- business needs and devise appropriate solutions using Itilite
- Understand the software, tools and industry requirements to be able to solve for client requirements.
- Execute the implementation plan: Make the customer live within the promised time frame.
- Be a single point of contact for customers on implementation including any integrations.
- Communicate work status to client and internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Work with Sales, Customer Success and Customer Support teams to ensure that they understand any customization done or unique needs served for the customer
- Work closely with the product development team to share client feedback and for post-implementation reviews
- Track key metrics and KPIs related to implementation success
- Identify implementation areas that can be automated and work with the product or customer success teams to automate them
- A bachelor's or master's degree
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/task simultaneously
- Exception problem solving and solution's skills
- Customer success oriented attitude
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Understanding of how cloud based applications are delivered and consumed
- Understand of unique feature and challenges of SaaS applications
- Exceptional critical thinking skills is a plus
- Flexibility to travel is required
- Timely execution oriented professionals will be preferred
- Focus on quality and attitude to excel will be a big plus