Manager - HR at Itilite
Views:697 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:206
ITILITE - Manager - Product Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager
- We are looking for a Product Marketer to lead our outbound marketing activities. You'll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker.
- You will be responsible for the strategy & execution of product, sales, and partnership marketing content in collaboration with the Head of Marketing.
- Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Drive the go-to-market strategy for ITILITE's ever-evolving product. You would be the in setting the GTM strategy for different markets and ensuring their flawless execution
- Understand new markets, customer personas, geographies, products and competition and deliver actionable intelligence to the product, sales and other departments to maintain our competitive edge
- Work cross-functionally with both the sales and product teams to create product marketing content (e.g. case studies, sales enablement materials, product videos, web copies, competitive differentiation, white papers) that clearly and effectively communicates unique capabilities of our platform in customer language
- Engage with partners, sales team and influencers to drive awareness and product demand. This will include collateral development, marketing events, and digital marketing activities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver high quality, high performing campaigns, assets, and activities that generates sales, and builds market share
- Own Customer Marketing activities to continually educate our users about the product and company to increase user engagement, product adoption and retention
- Measure the results/metrics of marketing activities to enable data driven decisions on future marketing campaigns
- At-least 5 years of dedicated b2b SaaS product marketing experience with 2 years as a manager. Prior experience marketing to executives, directors and managers in enterprise domain (Prior experience Marketing to CFO will be a bonus)
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, strong sense of ownership and a - lets-get-it-done- attitude
- Ability to interact with senior leadership, Engineering, Product Management teams
- Good understanding of tools of the trade, i.e. SEO, SEM, sponsored content, account-based marketing, excellent communication skills, marketing analytics
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Having experience of US region is an added advantage
About ITILITE :
ITILITE (www.itilite.com) is a SaaS company that offers end-to-end travel management platform to businesses. Over 200 companies including multi-sector conglomerates and tech-forward companies in India, USA and South East Asia including Jockey, RPG Group, Toshiba JSW, Ola, Swiggy and Capillary Technologies use ITILITE's platform to move their employees with superior experience, better processes and higher savings.