Manager - HR at Itilite
Views:427 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
ITILITE - Manager - Finance Operations (3-6 yrs)
ITILITE - Operations Manager - Finance
About Us : (https://itilite.com)
- Founded in 2017, ITILITE aims to use technology to bring convenience, efficiency, and innovation to corporate travel. We offer integrated travel, expense, and rewards management platform to corporates, which makes their employee's life simpler, and makes the process more efficient.
- In 2018 ITILITE has been selected as one of the top startups from India to be part of the Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem.
To know more about what ITILITE does look at - https://youtu.be/_aqLVaOYCkQ
Role : Finance Operations Manager
Location : Bangalore
ITILITE is looking for Finance Operations Manager to be a part of our mission to use technology and data to bring corporate travel to the 21st century. Be a thought leader for the company and the Finance function- Work with a cross-functional team (spanning Sales, Operations, Product, Engineering) and be responsible for day to day operational activities of the finance team.
You will be responsible for :
- Responsible for managing a team of 10 people.
- Manage the Daily vendor reconciliation activity and Bank vendor reconciliation activity.
- Oversee the regular operations of invoicing and collections from our clients
- Ensure that the process of invoicing is being followed at each step starting from service Handover to raising of invoices to the client
- Manage Accounts Receivable and Payable teams for ensuring collections and payments happen on a timely basis.
- Identify exceptions arising in the invoicing and collections process and work with senior management and business teams to resolve them.
- Contribute towards the process changes by providing inputs to standardize and simplify process
- Work closely with stakeholders through collaboration and communication
- Manager customers relations from finance team.
We want if you have :
- Qualification : CA / MBA - Finance from Tier-1/2 College
- Work-Ex : 3-5 Years; Preferably with a Start-up
- Very Good at Excel and ability to handle lots of data
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Accounting, GST and TDS laws.
- Sound judgmental and ability to make quality and quick decisions.
- Excellent communication skills in English- Written & spoken
- Proactive and self-driven with great sense of ownership and have proven record of managing a team of 4+ people.
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to deal effectively with all levels of management.
- Strong analytical mindset with willingness to Innovate and provide solution to inter Dept or Clients.
Compensation: 10 to 15 Lacs per annum(Depending on relevant experience and job fit)