Manager - HR at Itilite
Views:1818 Applications:492 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:314
ITILITE - Manager - Business Development (4-7 yrs)
ITILITE (www.itilite.com) is a SaaS company that offers end-to-end travel management platform to businesses. Over 200 companies including multi-sector conglomerates and tech-forward companies in India, USA and South East Asia including Jockey, RPG Group, Toshiba JSW, Ola, Swiggy and Capillary Technologies use ITILITE's platform to move their employees with superior experience, better processes and higher savings.
Looking to add a superstar to its Business Development team. As part of the Business Development Team you will be responsible for bringing in new customers to rapidly increase the volume of new business for the company.
- Bring in new clients for ITILITE
- Create and prioritise target account and contact lists
- Manage the whole sales pipeline from prospecting to onboarding
- Partner with marketing and demand generation team to build the pipeline
- Achieve monthly sales targets
An ideal candidate would have-
- 4+ years of B2B/enterprise sales experience (experience in Software, SaaS, Travel or Financial services preferred)
- Proven ability to work in time sensitive and target driven environment
- Good rolodex of enterprise decision makers, especially across finance and admin verticals
- Excellent communication skills. You- re a clear and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual mediums
- Exposure to using CRM for pipeline management
- A penchant for experimentation. You- re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.