ITILITE - Group Manager - Support & Resolution - Contact Centre Operations (8-12 yrs)
About ITILITE (www.itilite.com):
Founded in 2017. It is a SaaS based platform for Corporate Travel & Expense Management and Transformation for over 250+ global SME & Enterprise firms. ITILITE is the world's fastest growing business travel and expense platform disrupting a $2.5 Trillion industry.
At ITILITE (lite-itineraries), we believe that companies deserve a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips. Travelers should focus on their core work and not spend time on making travel bookings and then filing for expenses. Equally, companies should focus on their core areas, and lean on an automated, insightful platform for T&E.
There are very few companies across the globe that offer a unified travel and expense solution for the users, and we are uniquely positioned to do groundbreaking work through this combination.
Our travel platform offers a personalized experience for travelers and offers many industry-first features, e.g., gamification of travel where employees get rewarded when they make cost-conscious choices. Our expense platform is a highly flexible, yet intuitive platform for employees which takes away the pain filing expenses and the anxiety in tracking expense reimbursement
We have terrific momentum and have been recognized by Nasscom with their Emerge50 award. We raised Series B in April 2020, led by Greenoaks Capital, Vy Capital, and Matrix Partners. Grown over 50% in the last three months and planning to grow over 40% in the coming quarter.
About the Role:
GM- Support and Resolution (Contact Centre Operations)
The incumbent will work closely with the other business heads and deliver exceptional customer experience to the end users.
- Contact centre experience (apply only if you have experience in managing contact centres- call, chat, and email support)
- Part of growth and scale-up journey
- Handled team of ~100-150 & more members
- Exposure of dealing with people based in different geographies & shifts
- Experience of driving process improvements
- Data-driven approach and tech-mindset
- Working in a start-up environment
- Exposure of working with B2B segment/ gamut
- Will manage, mentor, and lead the contact centre teams providing ongoing customer service and other related sub-teams of customer experience that works round the clock
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the Contact Centre Operations to deliver a best-in-class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget.
- Set the strategy for the development of the contact centres, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that we gain and maintain recognition for the quality of customer service.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Lead an effective resource planning team, ensuring that resource is fully utilised and any contact demand is effectively covered.
- Applying best practise, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendations based upon the employee and customer insight
- Act as the Voice of the Customer, championing change and improvements across the customer experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience.
- Deliver cost efficiencies and increased in Customer Satisfaction Scores/ NPS
- Enhance the quality of customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.