Assistant HR Manager at Itilite Technologies
Views:7494 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Itilite - Enterprise Sales Manager (3-5 yrs)
Who are we?
Itilite is revolutionising the way corporate travel is consumed by enterprises. The product helps reduce overall travel cost for companies while making booking experience seamless. Through a unique model of incentivisation and AI-powered algorithms, employees enjoy a 90 second booking process with the potential to earn rewards. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility with upto 30% cost savings on average.
Itilite is growing at 4X year over year. Our Sales mentality is simple, match the prospect needs with the product value. Itilite was recently funded by Matrix Partners India and other funds. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
The Itilite Sales team is looking to add a superstar Enterprise Sales Executive to the team. We're looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to help us build the world's best travel software at scale for thousands of clients. You'll be teaming up with engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about travel management.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for breaking into new territory for Itilite, closing new customers and generating revenue while achieving individual goals. This individual will be a valuable contributor to the Sales Team with growth opportunities into Senior roles. Up and coming talent is encouraged to apply, but you must be a proven performer in your previous roles. You will be selling to finance and must know to get creative and navigate larger to mid-market organizations.
- You will establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing new sales opportunities directly with targeted key strategic accounts and new strategic prospects across multiple industry verticals within your assigned territory.
- Present Itilite's value proposition and solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts
- Help develop and execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Present to C-level executives the value of our solution
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including HR/Recruiting, Legal, Finance, and Travel Managers
- Collaborate and lead successful execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, with senior management and corporate counsel, through contract negotiation and signed contracts
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in the sales CRM.
- 3+ years prior closing sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company highly preferred)
- Able to manage a pipeline of 20+ opportunities and operate at a higher volume closing 3-6 deals a month
- Fearless attitude - willing to take intelligent risks
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You're always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- A positive attitude : You're a team player and you're resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Experience using sales CRM
- Excellent communication skills. You're a clear, concise and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving culture is a bonus
- Interest and openness to Technology (Eg. If you can't create filters in your mail-box, perhaps we may not be the right fit)
ABOUT ITILITE :
ITILITE was founded by Mayank, an alumnus of IIT Delhi and IIM Ahmedabad, and Anish Khadiya, an IIT Kharagpur and IIM Lucknow graduate, in 2017.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.