Ithaka - Product Manager - IIT/IIM (3-5 yrs)
What Ithaka does:
On Ithaka, travelers can fully personalise their trip plans by chatting 1:1 with experienced Travel Influencers from our community. We're talking deep personalisation through a conversation that flows like between 2 friends.
What your role will involve :
Ithaka has two main users : Travelers and Influencers. Travel planning is a super complex use case and comes with many challenges.
We are building our product team under umbrellas of broad problem statements e.g. Quality of Planning Experience, Monetisation, User Growth, etc. with each team being a full stack combination of a PM, designers and engineers.
You will own the product for a couple of these problem statements and execute it end to end. You are expected to understand the user pain points, come up with solutions, manage the roadmap and execute ruthlessly collaborating with engineering.
This is a high ownership position. You will be working directly with the CEO to set direction and execute; you won't just be writing specs.
- You must have spent at least 3 years in B2C product management
- You speak well, write even better
- You must display the ability to talk business and tech fluently
- You must have basic tech understanding and good command on analysing data
- Graduated from one of the IITs or IIMs or equivalent top tier colleges
If you are genuinely interested, please take the time and effort to understand our business and product (app on Android/ iOS).
Ithaka's Culture :
- At Ithaka, we believe in building an environment where everyone can take ownership and thrive in their roles. Coming to work should be a top motivation and not a drag every morning.
- Find out what's it like working here: careers.ithaka.travel
(Please do not apply without going through this)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.