Practice Head - Loyalty consulting & Corporate Performance Management at ITC Infotech
Views:2232 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
ITC Infotech - Principal Planning Consultant - Anaplan (9-12 yrs)
Job Description: Principal planning consultant - Anaplan
Experience Band: 9 - 12 years
ITC Data LoB (Business Analytics) has done numerous path-breaking Consulting engagements across US, EU, EMEA for clients ranging from - Retail, CPG, Airlines, Banks, Hospitality etc. The group is on a steep growth curve and is looking to recruit bright candidates who can be part of this exciting journey!
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Analyze all projects, identify all risk and prepare risk mitigation strategies, manage all resources efficiently and assist project team to resolve risks and issues on hand
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, bringing the planned impact (ROI).
- Amazingly great in getting last mile execution done.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Operating with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening.
- Managing Development Projects through (8-12 member) teams including
2. QA and Testing Team
3. Release Management
4. Source Code and Version Management
5. Engaging with the client for project planning and required Sign Offs
6. Requirements Gathering and Preparing Business Requirements Document
7. Project Planning & Tracking
8. Task Distribution to team
9. Identifying and Managing Change Requests
10. Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
11. Resource Management
- BE/BTech with minimum of 7-11 years of work experience. A minimum Experience of 3 years as Project Manager
- Experience in Managing multiple concurrent projects (Good to Have, not a must for a person having less than 10 years of experience)
Experience in :
- Mastery of project management methodology, tools and templates (includes program/project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management)
- Highly comfortable with tools like excel, mpp etc. in preparing project plans
- Experience in team management
- Understanding of technical/product/solution architectures in general
- Exposure to client interaction
- Good understanding of Iterative and Agile Methodologies
- Experience in BI/ Multidimensional Tools & Technologies
- Domain Knowledge in Finance / Marketing / Supply Chain would be helpful
- Strong analytical & analyst thinking - Effective at acquiring an understanding of a problem or situation, and developing an approach to interacting with the situation.