ITC Infotech - Associate Consultant/Senior Associate Consultant/Principal Consultant - Anaplan (4-10 yrs)
Job Description: Planning Analyst/ Consultant (Anaplan)
Designation: Associate Consultant /Senior Associate Consultant/ Principal Consultant
Experience Band: 4 - 10 years
We are looking for bright candidates to join the rapidly expanding Planning and Analytics Group (part of Data LoB) of ITC Infotech, a wholly owned subsidiary of US$ 7bn ITC Ltd, one of India's largest diversified conglomerates. We consult in major industry segments such as CPG, Manufacturing, Retail, Airlines & Hospitality, and BFSI. Our client projects are delivered internationally and in India. As part of a dynamic and versatile team you will have the opportunity to widen your experience across industries and develop your knowledge in the context of Planning, Business Analytics and Enterprise Performance Management, implementations.
Desired Candidate Profile:
The objective of this position is to be able to successfully understand the problem from the client, articulate solution and execute projects in - Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting space - Finance, Supply Chain or Sales & Marketing areas.
- University degree (university or technical college) in the fields of engineering, finance, economics, statistics, business administration or equivalent education
- MBA/ CA or equivalent is added advantage
- Knowledge and experience in one or more planning areas - Financial Planning, Supply Chain Planning, Sales & Marketing Planning, etc. - in Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Retail, Airlines.
- 2+ years of hands on planning experience in Anaplan (Anaplan certifications would be an added advantage) OR
3+ years of experience of Excel spreadsheet modeling with expert skills in macros, complex formulas, pivot tables, charts etc. OR
4+ years of experience in other planning solutions such as Finance (Hyperion, Cognos TM1, etc.) or Supply Chain (JDA, SAP IBP, etc.)
- Candidate should have been involved in at least 2-3 end to end planning solution implementations or involved in a planning/business modelling role for at least 3 years.
- Understanding of Data Integration & Reporting
- Should have an appreciation of consulting and implementation best practices.
- Knowledge and specialization in one or more planning areas - Financial Planning, Supply Chain Planning, Sales & Marketing Planning, HR Planning, etc.
- Ability to conceptualize, design & build planning models from scratch
- Appreciation of various industry specific drivers and nuances involved in planning
- A passion for business analytics, modelling and planning
- Conceptualize, design and build planning models on Anaplan cloud planning platform per customer business requirements
- Advanced Anaplan Modelling Building skills is required on the job
- Strong expertise and deep understanding of Multi-Dimensional Business Modeling
- Ability to translate Excel based Models to Anaplan models
- Enthusiasm for new ideas and innovative solutions
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology
- Experience in driving high-quality presales work with consultative flair; build prototypes and POCs for prospective customers to demonstrate Anaplan's unique value proposition.
- Senior candidates are also expected to contribute towards proposal writing and bid management
- Candidate should have an analytical bent of mind, and ability to appreciate the various applications of analytics for solving business problems
- Should have high level of commitment, initiative and on the fly problem solving capacity
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and perform independently
- Open, motivated personality who enjoys working in a team and in challenging situations
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and English proficiency, spoken and written is a must
- Adequate experience in client-facing roles
The defined role is within the Planning and Analytics team which forms part of the 500+ member Data LoB working on cutting-edge next-gen technologies such as AI, ML, etc. The group comprises industry practitioners and consultants with years of experience of working across sectors and geographies. It is a pure play front end (client-facing) role. The candidate will be based in Bangalore and would be required to travel extensively (mostly to international locations) for short durations. Only applicants with relevant experience would be considered for further screening. Compensation would be the best in industry. The designation would be decided based on relevant prior experience and profile fitment.
About ITC Infotech
ITC Infotech is a global IT services & solutions company. Established in 2000 as a 100% subsidiary of ITC Ltd, ITC Infotech has over 6,500+ employees, operating out of 18 offices. ITC Infotech has over 200 customers of which 85 customers are Fortune 500 companies and 9 out of our Top 10 customers have been with us for over 5yrs. ITC Infotech provides Business Consulting, Infrastructure Services, ERP, CRM, Product Engineering, Quality Consulting, PLM, BI/ DW, Engineering Services, Mainframe Services, Testing & Quality Assurance services.