Assistant Manager at ITC Infotech
Views:3373 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
ITC Infotech - AM - Corporate Legal (3-6 yrs)
Job Title : Assistant Manager: Corporate Legal Manager
Required Experience : 3- 6 yrs of relevant experience in advisory legal role in law firm/ corporate legal team.
- To ensure all legal interests of company are adequately protected in all areas of its business operations.
- The candidate should be able to handle litigation, IP, and Contract Management independently, provide suitable strategy and provide appropriate instructions to external counsel from time to time.
- Should have prior experience in handling external counsels.
- Handling the entire gamut of legal functions for the company including advising the Company on legal matters single handedly.
- Drafting and review of client and vendor contracts and all related documentation. Nature of documents span the entire ambit from Technology, Branding and Marketing, Financial arrangements, Services Agreements, Procurement contracts, Lead Generation Agreements, Technical Collaboration Agreement, Property and Equipment Leasing arrangement, Non Disclosure Agreements, Mou’s etc to name a few .
- Advising on financial, HR, Tax, IT related issues having legal implications and developing strategy around such execution.
- To review and advice on implications of new legislation.
- Ensure compliance with Company's policies.
- To structure, review and negotiate contracts
- To liaise closely with HR, finance, operations and other functions
- To represent Legal Department in client presentations/meetings when required.
- Support all departments including Operations, HR etc. including advising on claims & notices.
- To reply to legal notices.
- To provide training on legal and compliance issues where required.
- Proven track record of handling commercial situations to reach good outcomes;
- Coordinating with various clients for collection of legal documents from them (Title documents,Plan approvals, Government approvals, SRA documents, Joint Development Agreements, Tenant Settlement Agreements, Lease Agreements,Search Reports etc.) required to be studied to get an understanding on the legality /sufficiency of approvals for the project (s) under consideration by Money Matters for lending opportunities.
- Verification/Scrutiny/Vetting of documents related mainly to Real Estate Projects under consideration by Money Matters for lending opportunities
- Drafting / Modification of various loan agreements / undertakings to secure various lending transactions.
- Providing list of documents required to create valid mortgage /security
- Effecting security / mortgage creation / charge creation and execution of various loan documents
- Co-ordination with client for registration / satisfaction of charges
- Travel occasionally as required
Reporting Lines : This role reports to Senior Manager, Corporate legal.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree or post-graduation in Law from a reputed law school.
- Good Commercial and financial acumen;
- Good verbal & written communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.