ITC - Associate Manager - Digital Listening - Market Research Team (3-7 yrs)
Associate Manager Digital Listening
The person will be part of Market Research function
JOB PURPOSE :
- Design, develop and deliver key business insights by leveraging digital analytics across social media platforms
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Sharing qualitative analytics on conversations pertaining to brands across paid and non paid platforms
- Supporting the innovation funnel through digital scanning of categories across different languages and geographies and recommend actionable steps forward
- Identify & monitor a potential negative or crisis situation and highlight it to the marketing team
- Enabling continuous improvement by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Define and track performance metrics of the brand campaigns across digital platforms
- Working closely with key stakeholders in Marketing to understand the business use cases for social listening
- Creating comprehensive social media monitors to generate business insights into actionable recommendations.
- Developing, conducting, and interpreting analytic solutions using data from social listening tools including volume, sentiment, conversation drivers, influencers, etc.
- Identify influencers, industry experts and key opinion leaders to support in executing influencer marketing strategies
- Spotting social trends & liaising with the marketing team to ideate on topical campaigns
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS :
- Must have decent understanding of social analytic platforms.
- Hands on experience on cross channel Social Media marketing, listening, monitoring and engagement.
- Proficiency in English, including social media shorthand.
- Should have knowledge on how to handle the response management for brands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP :
1st appraiser : Head Consumer Insights
2nd appraiser : VP Skincare , Innovations and Market Research
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE : 3-7 years of relevant experience
QUALIFICATIONS : Bachelors / B.Tech with 3-7 years of strong and relevant experience.