HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:13057 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
IT Vendor Risk Analyst - Investment Bank (2-5 yrs)
- The Third Party Risk management Office is responsible for identifying and assessing risks relating to the operational and business management processes of Bank.
- This includes policy, governance, risk management, reporting and ownership of the Third Party Risk Management Tool.
- This role will be responsible for supporting the Third Part Risk Management Office in identifying and evaluating potential/recognized risks related to operational, business administration, and third party endeavors, engaging business areas to raise awareness and recommend measures to prevent loss and mitigate exposure, and developing analytics and reporting for senior management.
- Perform reconciliations (excel based) between the Third Party Risk Management tool database and other systems/ data sources at Bank (includes: vendor payment system, management consulting system, Affiliates, Business Impact Analysis)
- Perform monthly reconciliation of data captured in various reports extracted from the Third Party Risk Management tool, which will be required for monthly reporting/ MIS purposes.
- Periodic reporting of TP performance metrics/ MIS (monthly) and other Group level metrics (monthly/ quarterly)
- Monitor TP performance metrics, periodic reviews and follow up on business participation
- Updating existing dashboards used for ongoing monitoring of vendors (includes: initiation of private solicitations for financial viability reviews performed by a third party)
- Analysis of ongoing monitoring alerts and recommending necessary subsequent action/ escalation
- Daily updating of the Due Diligence and Action Plan trackers and reporting them to the onshore team
- Perform periodic follow up of outstanding Due Diligence programs with external suppliers as well as internal Relationship Managers.
- Perform periodic follow up of outstanding Action Plans with external suppliers as well as internal Relationship Managers.
- Perform vigilance/ watchlist check for all new suppliers onboarded as well as recertifications.
- Periodically updating the setup data in the Third Party Risk Management tool in order to be aligned with Bank's Group policies.
- Adhoc uploads of suppliers/ program enrollments/ etc. to the Third Party Risk Management tool (need only basis).
- Update/ document relevant TPRM policies and procedures
- Identifying and reporting/ escalating potential areas of risk/ non responses to TPRMO.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including vlookup, macros, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Project
- Very strong work ethic and ability to deal with confidential information
- Experience with a multicultural environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Candidate must be able to evaluate the services provided by vendors
- The ability to identify risks and develop appropriate responses
- Organizational skills to timely review vendor performances and risks
- Demonstrate excellent relationship management and conflict management capabilities in order to guide the client/vendor relationship through such experiences
Education / Experience
- Masters degree in IT Security
- Good experience working in the financial industry, and in project management, implementing procedures & process improvements, performance metrics and reporting
- Expertise and experience handling third parties contracts and relationships
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with different stakeholders
- Initiative, autonomy, self-motivated, self-starter
- Attention to detail, ability to manage multiple undertakings at the same time and focus on priorities
- Actively seeking to further enhance knowledge through training and experience
- Experience working successfully in a multicultural environment
Primary Location - IN-MH-Mumbai
Job Type : Standard / Permanent
- PROCUREMENT OR SECURITY OR FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
Education Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)