IT Strategy Consulting Role - Payments Domain - BFSI (3-12 yrs)
1. Lead complex transformation projects from strategy and design to delivery phase
2. Actively participate in cross-functional, cross-discipline architecture teams to enhance/set the architectural direction for key business initiatives
3. Manage trade-offs to speed to market, quality and business/financial impacts
4. Contribute to thought leadership space in the payments space by creating white paper, case studies, analysis of trends etc.
5. Develop and lead proposals/RFPs in collaboration with network firms.
6. Discuss payments requirements (Operations/Business/Architecture) with customer and create 'to be' solution documents.
7.Work on consulting assignments such as go to market strategies, pricing strategies, change management projects etc. for banks/Fintechs.
Required Skills (must have)
1) 3+years of experience in payments implementation projects having experience of at least 1 end to end payments implementation program.
2) Basic understanding of payments solution architecture.
2) Strong payments domain experience in retail/corporate payments having detailed understanding of High value, low value, immediate payments, SWIFT cross border payments, salary payments, bulk payment file processing, card payments, UPI payments etc.
3) Problem solving solution skills and experience in handling complex transformation projects
4) Broad based knowledge and experience in P2P/B2B/B2C/G2P payments applications, channels
5) Expertise in end to end understanding of one or more retail / corporate payment products.
5) Technical knowledge on Message specs such as ISO 20022, ISO 8583, SWIFT,SEPA etc. will be an added advantage
6) Strong knowledge on cloud and on-prem infrastructure, data and payments security (PCI DSS/PA DSS compliance)
7) Client facing experience as a Business Analyst, Product manager, Project manager in payments build -out / implementation projects.
8) Strong communication, client handling and interpersonal skills.
The candidate should be willing to travel for projects within and outside of India for long periods (6 to 8 months), if required.
Desired Skills :
1.Prior consulting experience in the payments domain with consulting organizations.
2.Corporate payments implementation experience (will be an added advantage).
3.Consultative selling skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.