IT SOX Auditor (4-6 yrs)
1. Experience in IT General Controls, Automated Controls, Interface Controls, Segregation of Duties and Key Reports (SOC Reports)
2. Strong understanding of commonly used OS, DB, network structures and server management
3. Relevant experience in IT Audit, IT Security, Information Risk Management, IT Governance or other IT Compliance related work.
4. Experience in Risk Controls Self-Assessments and Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements
5. Strong knowledge and awareness on audit methodologies.
6. Ability to work across groups (audit, controls, internal groups) and therefore must be a good communicator and influencer.
7. Focused attention to detail, analytical & inquisitive with high standards for quality and accuracy.
8. Collaborative, team-oriented, passionate about supporting our team/clients.
9. Self-starter, able to take the initiative and operate independently.
10. Familiar with SOX, COSO, COBIT, ISO.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. CA, MBA, B.Tech/B.E with CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CPA, CIA, ITIL or similar certification
2. Overall experience in internal audit, process reviews, SOX implementation
3. Must be able to work, at times, multiple assignments simultaneously
4. Able to react to deadlines with flexibility and integrity
5. Report writing and presentation skills and problem solving abilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.