IT Service Delivery Manager - Internet/Online (7-15 yrs)
The position for a 1 year old startup
No. of position 1 :
Reporting to : Technology Advisor and
No. Of position : 1
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Part of our Product & SaaS Support organization for building excellent customer experiences and the latest in cloud technology.
- Accountable for End-to-end IT operation management for the company and its Customer across HW, SW, Cloud and SaaS services.
- Hands on experience on SW Development Project Management including planning and managing of activities on day-to-day basis.
- Manage vendors, customers including issue resolutions
- Manage on-boarding & deboarding of customers into SaaS platform and deployment of products and services.
- Responsible for incident, change, problem and escalation management processes.
- Delivery Team Hiring & Skill development for Quality Service Delivery.
- Strong Collaboration with Sales and other Service lines for providing enterprise-level service solutions
- Work with Technical Architect/Leads prior to any architectural change approvals.
- Work with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services levels.
- Ensure that necessary artifacts, tools, processes and documentations are in place.
- Evaluate new End User Computing technology and build the roadmap.
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and designs appropriate reporting for the Business and leadership.
- Participates in the evaluation of new products/ concepts and 3rd party services.
- Monitors vendor performance against agreed SLAs, conducts review of service.
- Ability to provide direction to accommodate changing priorities.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience where at least 3-4 years of experience of Service Delivery Management (ITIL) experience in SAAS platform
- Strong skill set in account management, technical support, and/or customer service experience within the software industry.
- Proven work experience as a delivery manager
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development, Cloud and Web and Technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred