IT Security Role - End User System Control - Telecom (8-15 yrs)
Industry - Telecom / ISP
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Security SME will be driving IT security, strategy and implementation forward whilst protecting business (End User System Controls) from cyber security threat.
This role will take advise HQ-IT, Security Experts from HQ-IT & IT Directors to perform necessary analysis, design and delivery tasks related to mitigation of Information security threat.
The client are a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services, with a presence in 14 countries
- Ensuring relevant technology is proactively monitoring 24- 7 potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Ensuring security controls are implemented timely and appropriately to safeguard and maintain end-user systems.
- Designing and executing periodic audits of end-user systems
- Ensuring the full deployment of all information security processes and controls across, especially for End-User System platforms in accordance with Global security strategies.
- Understanding local regulatory requirements on security and defining optimized control requirements to mitigate relevant risk.
- Coordinating with internal and external audit teams for resolutions of audit findings related to information security.
- Establishing monitoring and assessment processes and ensuring compliance and adherence to established security policies, procedures and standards.
- Conducting continuous assessment of information security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvements.
- MSc/Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security or a related study.
- 8-10 years industry experience in Information Security
- Preferably Telecom and Mobile money experience in large Telecom organization.
- Industry qualifications such as CISSP, CCNA, CISA, CISM, CRISC certifications is preferable.
- Demonstrated Experience in managing IT Security projects is preferable.
- Security SME should have a good understanding of end-user security solutions like Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Data Leakage Prevention (DLP), Endpoint Encryption, Network Access Control (NAC), Golden Image.
- Attractive Salary commensurate with industry norms
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading organizations in telecommunications industry
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohona Sahoo on +91 124 452 5457
Contact - Mohona Sahoo - +91 124 452 5457
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.