Recruiter at Hiringpartners HR solutions
Views:68 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Role - Extended Warehouse Management - SAP/S4/HANA (3-9 yrs)
SAP S4 HANA and Extended Warehouse Management
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Capability Network Videos:
- Video title External link
- Accenture Capability Network https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-92pvOH1d_k
- Accenture Capability Network Talent and Organization https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaVb2GgKtTk
- Accenture in One Word https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Fo8uNWZ-0
- MBA Careers: What makes Accenture different https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bg4u5Sczm8
Capability Network Industrial & Automotive practice supports in consulting and implementing new age solutions for Industrial and Automotive organizations. Our State-of-the-art methods and best in class practices help us to drive market differentiation and creating value for our clients. We take immense pride in creating digital strategy, executing End - to - End Transformations, delivering tangible results and outcomes for our clients on back of our strong Go-To Market strategy, our path breaking thought leadership, deep client account relationships, digital investments & assets and collaborating with our other Accenture businesses like Technology and Operations.
Industrial & Automotive teams focuses on the following key areas :
- Digitization of Vehicles & Dealers
- Industry Led Intelligent functions
- Logistics Transformation
- Industrial Transformation
- Service of Tomorrow
- ZBx for Industrial & Automotive
- Connected Vehicles
The differentiating Capabilities of Industrial & Automotive Practice utilizes the strategic and operational experience of our practitioners, blended with agile planning, long term vision, digital thinking and developing assets in the new to drive value creation. Our practitioners have a deep understanding of industry to help clients identify and address their biggest challenges in order to achieve maximum shareholder value.
- Accenture CN Industrial & Automotive Practice has deep expertise in delivering Digital Transformations, Sales & Operations Planning, Industrial Equipment Dealer Management, Spare Parts & Warranty Management, Service Process Excellence, Connected Vehicles, Dealer performance Management, Process Automation & Digitization, Air Freight Logistics Software Enablement, Logistics Operations Optimization, Zero Based Spend & Spend analysis, Peer Benchmarking, Value Architecture, Process Improvement, IoT and Industry Analytics, Eco-system Partner Assessment, Sales & Aftersales Transformation for multiple distinguished clients across the globe.
- Skill/Operating Group/ Workforce Industry Group/Automotive/ Management Consulting Level Analyst/ Consultant / Manager/Sr Manager
- Location Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai Travel Percentage Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
Principal Duties And Responsibilities :
- To bring industry knowledge, process expertise, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Automotive/Industrial Industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Automotive and Industrial clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate Platforms solutions to meet changing business challenges
- Work requires travel to client site for project work across geographies
Key responsibilities of the role :
- Assess Value Potential for Platforms transformation program and architect the value proposal. Articulate Value Proposition to C Suite
- Ability to integrate concepts like Value Realization, Business Case development.
- To harness extensive industry knowledge, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
- Deliver consulting projects using her/his Techno-Functional Consulting background in SAP S4 HANA/ Other Technology Platforms
- Relationship Reports to : Sr. Management and/or Client Leads
- Supervises : Immediate Team
- External Relationships: Clients, Third party vendors, Suppliers, Agencies
- Qualifications: Education: MBA (Tier 1 & 2)
Work Experience :
- Analyst: 1-3 yrs. of relevant experience in Industry or Consulting roles
- Consultant: 4-8 yrs. of relevant experience in Industry or Consulting roles
- Manager: 8-12 yrs. of relevant experience in Industry or Consulting roles
- Sr Manager: 11+ yrsof relevant experience in Industry or Consulting roles
Work Requirements : Extensive travel depending on geographical span
Industry Expertise in Auto and Industrial around functions such as:
- Sales and After Sales
- Supply Chain
- Production and Logistics
- Deep knowledge and experience in SAP S4 HANA/other modules / applications
- Program Management: Involves effectively planning, managing and coordinating multiple projects in a dynamic environment with numerous and complex stakeholders' groups and execute on-time and on budget
- Programme management experience and track record of successful delivery of large, complex programmes
- Drawing on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP and Oracle System Integration projects be able to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
- Active role in the identification of opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Key Competencies and Skills :
- Platforms skills: SAP S4 HANA / Salesforce/others technology platform experience required (functional consulting skills)
- Business process design, operational performance improvement, business value case development experience focusing on Sales, marketing or finance (one or more modules in these functions) that can be applied in techno-functional role for platforms implementation
- Experience in supporting Rfp, putting together solutions/value propositions which can be presented to client stakeholders
- Value Architect: Assess Value Potential of a transformation program and ability to architect the value proposal
- To harness Automotive/Industrial knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods like Value Realization (VRO), Business Case Development, Global Business Services (GBS)
- Process Transformation: Involves defining key performance indicators and associated work practices and collecting, managing and reporting monthly/quarterly on regional status.
- Deep knowledge in Auto Industrial Equipment etc.
- Effectively planning and coordinating projects in a dynamic environment with stakeholder and execute on-time
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high caliber reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
Additional Information : Extensive travel (upto 80%) depending on geographical span
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.