HR Recruiter at Synerzie
Views:702 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
IT Recruiter/Sourcing Lead - eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
Organization - Leading E-Commerce MNC
Job Location- Hyderabad
Desired Experience - 5 to 10 years.
Salary- Best in the Industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Owns Requirements and openings and takes responsibility for pro- active hiring practices.
- Has deep understanding of requisitions requirements and knows and shares knowledge and insights with recruiting community to assist in assessments
- Proactively advises, consults, and acts on pertinent information (market conditions / pending opportunities) with the client.
- Represents business at external industry and recruiting conferences and events.
- Drives improvement sessions with clients. Examples include but are not limited to: sourcing strategies, interview skills training, referral sessions, and other relevant brown bags.
- Participates in client management through interviewing, assessing, and making offer recommendations.
- Uses funnel metrics which impact the business to drive actions and change management for the business.
- Integrate with the business as an extension of the business. Attends staff meetings, stand- ups, huddles, and any other client team related activity that could increase understanding of the business.
- Collaborate with Sourcing Recruiters to update changes in business dynamics and stay updated with hiring trends.
- Engages with candidate from onsite stage till on boarding.
- Uses data gathered and is accountable to set expectations with candidates around the offer details.
- Knows and understands existing team equity when it comes to preparing offers.
- Coordinates with HR and comp & ben team for required approvals.
- Shares best practices with recruiting peers and community and makes impacts around candidate engagement (examples include but are not limited to training development and delivery, actively mentors others, and shares articles and industry knowledge across GTA).
- Actively participates in candidate on-site interviews and debriefs and is seen as influential and highly credible on candidate assessment from hiring team.
- Evangelizes the products and leaders for the organization(s) supported and for the Company on the whole.
- Understands and sees the client business goals and objectives as their own. Sought after by recruiting hiring managers to participate on hiring loops for peers; provides deep insight on technical and functional knowledge for recruiting recruiters
- Partners with HR and Hiring Manager to know and understand existing team landscape in order to seek the right candidates for the right team at the right time.
- Presents relevant data to clients that easily speak to opportunity areas and/or successes on what to do next or more of in recruiting talent.
- Analyses and draws conclusions from a mix of quantitative and qualitative data and implements changes as a result.
- Participate and present updates to Recruiting and Business Leaders for MBRs and QBRs
- Raises potential obstacles and adjusts to any changing conditions in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for meeting all recruiting goals and 100% process compliance
1. Basic Qualifications :
- Graduate/PostGraduate from a highly reputable university.
- Minimum 5+ years of Tech recruiting experience within an international corporate dynamic and search firm environments.
- Working knowledge of Social media recruiting and should be updated with current market trends.
2. Preferred Qualifications :
- Relentless client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.