Director at Alloys Consulting
Views:83 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Projects Advisor - Infrastructure/Government & Healthcare Sector (8-12 yrs)
Major Projects Advisor (Finance) - Infrastructure, Government & Healthcare (IGH)
- Provide clients such as large government entities and private conglomerates with strategic, financial, commercial, economic and transactional advice, in relation to business cases, strategy and transaction processes (including delivery strategy, procurement planning, tendering, negotiation and financial closure) to procure large scale projects across a range of sectors.
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative analysis regarding investment in infrastructure.
- Drive the solution thinking within the project team with minimal assistance.
- Manage client stakeholders in complex and intense consulting assignments.
- Support in the identification of opportunities for engagement and participating in business development initiatives. Pursue opportunities to continuously improve the way we work and do things better for the benefit of our clients and the community more broadly
- Manage client engagements or discrete work streams within a larger engagement, coaching and developing junior staff and client resources.
The Individual :
- Have 8 - 12 years of post qualification experience in a similar environment
- Should have strong delivery experience of IT projects specifically in custom or bespoke applications.
- Should have experience working in government projects/clients.
- Should be a client focus person with strong client interaction
- Some amount of technical knowledge and/or experience is desired, i.e. he should have prior development experience.
- Should have pre-sales experience and should be able to lead any proposal.
- Strong communication and presentation skill
- Strong coordination skill
- Have strong soft skills like interpersonal skills, team skills, communication skills - both verbal and written
- Have the ability to work under pressure - stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
- PMP/Prince II certification will be added advantage
Qualification : As per organizational guideline, but minimum BE/ME/MCA or equivalent
Selection Process :
- HR discussion
- Technical Interview
- Partner/Director Interview