Lead Recruiter at Concentrix
Views:2236 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
IT Project Manager - Transitions - BPO (10-15 yrs)
Job Description for IT PM
- Provide IT Project Management for new projects and transition efforts. Overall responsibility for meeting stated project objectives within budgeted time and cost.
- Coordinate with IT staff of external Client organization for both operational and project issues
- Provide IT Transitioning efforts to respond to client requirements and SOW, business requirements. Coordinate with Sales, Business teams and other IT platform groups (Networks, Voice, Security, Telecom etc) in ensuring that transition is delivered as per the scope/SOW / Contract keeping current capacities in networks/infrastructure in mind to meet client needs.
- Ensure that projects are executed to the organizational standards keeping all internal Toll gates parameters, so that post-commissioning issues are minimized. Support assigned work on IT Solutions & Transition of Accounts
- Coordinate with other stakeholders and IT personnel in ensuring that the various independent projects that form a part of a master plan/project dovetail well into the master project plan.
- Support Business development efforts, new site built-out's and Assist to run MIS activities of the IT Projects function.
Essential & critical skills:
- Apply Project Management Techniques - Perform Project Execution, Control & Closure
- Experienced in providing technology Solutions for Network/Voice/Telecom capabilities to client
- Should have a good hands-on understanding of Technology Project Management and managing complex IT projects with interdependencies and multiple stakeholders in BPO/ contact center setups.
- Should have had the experience of collaborating with groups of IT professionals in a virtual team environment
- Ability to manage trade-offs between cost/time/quality during a project's transition.
- Should have the ability to aggressively leverage the organizational hierarchy and high-order communication skills in order to meet the project timelines and objectives
- In-depth understanding of application environment, LAN, WAN, Telecom & Voice platforms and appreciation of the interplay between these groups.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and team management skills are a must
- Knowledge of Cisco, Avaya and other industry-standard products.
- 10 to 15 years of industry experience with exposure to Project management/ IT infrastructure solution design and deployment.
- Overview of IT Service Delivery and ITIL practices
- Certifications such as PMP / PRINCE2 Practitioner, ITIL v3
- Preference for Engineering Graduates
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Good communications skills, with customers, team, and stakeholders
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mindset
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create a schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholder's reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess the result of a project