Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:2639 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
IT Project Manager - Startup (10-15 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is a privately held big data analytics start-up. It uses smart technology to provide real-time visibility and optimization solutions to logistics companies. This helps in avoiding delays, incorporating transparency, real-time tracking to get unique insights about their moving assets, distribution networks, inventory and supply chain.
Looking for a dynamic and competent Project Manager to cater to the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. The ideal candidate will possess excellent people skills, maintains overall responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects assigned to him/her. This individual is a key liaison to the client with regards to day-to-day management of the project plan and its progress for client implementations. This person will have a broad project management background and will be intimately familiar with PMI project methodologies and SDLC. The candidate must be extremely personable, easy to get along with, and possess a high degree of self initiative.
- Drive people and teams. Manage, guide, mentor, motivate, and lead company personnel towards accomplishment of project goals
- Develop detailed project plans, including work breakdown structures, schedule creation, effort and resource planning, and synthesizing of plans across multiple projects
- Manage scope and estimate various phases of project lifecycle work during both business development and project execution
- Oversee and manage end to end project budget
- Create and maintain project schedules using PM tools
- Keep meticulous time records against specific project management tasks
- Represent and support PMO policies, procedures, and best practices to various projects and key business stakeholders
- Develop, document, and implement best practice processes across a variety of projects
- Be persistent and professional in pursuit of all project deliverables and documentation
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field with a minimum of two years experience in project management.
- 2-5 years of working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Willingness to put in extra time and efforts on a daily basis and stamina to be on the toes day and night with dedication
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.