Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:221 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
IT Project Manager - PMP (8-15 yrs)
The Role : IT Project Manager
We are looking to hire a positive, proactive Technology Project Manager to oversee projects and to ensure adherence to time, process and deliverables. The Project Manager will ensure compliance with budget and other project requirements. You will document instructions for end users and assist with testing of the final product. You will communicate with stakeholders during all phases of the project, and close it efficiently.
- Proven working experience in technology project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MUST have led technology projects working with multiple technology teams to deliver timely results using AGILE methodology
- Project Management Professional (PMP) /ACP/ PRINCE II certification is a Mandatory
- Having a technology development background is a good to have, but not mandatory
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- 8-12 years in Technology Company in a project management capacity.
- Strong analytical, organisational, and decision-making skills; Strong relationship building, influencing and communications skills across all levels of the organisation (IT & Business).
- Worked with cross functional and multiple stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of Portfolio Management processes/tools.
- Strong understanding of SDLC (software development) processes/tools; Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office/Project etc.)
- Strong team building skills; Extensive experience working with IT Partners (on and offshore);
- Proactive, creative, driven and results-orientated; Attention to detail, structured and forward thinking.
Experience: 8 - 12 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.