Founder at Mithra HR Consulting
Views:2628 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
IT Project Manager - FinTech/BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Our Products based Singapore HQed Financial Technology MNC client in Mumbai is looking for competent Project Managers.
- This requires going to HO in Goregaon East at least thrice a week, so candidates living near Goregaon East or on Western Line are preferred- .
- We are looking for a reliable Project Manager who will manage our key client projects. Your duties will include delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Job Description :
- Preference for Banking and Finance product based / product based company & experience managing external clients (end to end project management)
- Along with P&L, costing and budgeting, etc experience (however this is not essential)..
- You should have a background in business, management or budgeting and possess strong analytical and team building skills. We expect you to be able to get the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
Project Manager responsibilities are :
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Organize and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Oversee the timely delivery of all projects, ensuring they remain within scope and within budget
- Allocate resource and ensure their availability
- Prepare a detailed project plan to track progress
- Monitor project performance with the helps of appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs with the help of appropriate verification techniques
- Prepare reports and present them to senior management as needed
- Maintain relations with the client and all stakeholders
- Analyze and manage risks in order to minimize the negative effect on a project
- Build and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Prepare and review comprehensive project documentation
Project Manager requirements are :
- 8+ years' experience of working on a Project Administrator position in the information technology sector
- Significant experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good practical experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Complete educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Additional certification such as PMP or PRINCE II will be a bonus